| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Broughton Island, Nt in April is very cold at -16.8 °C (1.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -13.5 °C (7.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -20.4 °C (-4.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A paltry 15.4mm (0.6in) of water is dropped.
Check the distance to and compare the Broughton Island, Nt April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Broughton Island, Nt, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Broughton Island, Nt:
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 378 kms (234.9 miles) NNW
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 491.5 kms (305.4 miles) WNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 732.5 kms (455.2 miles) WNW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 330 kms (205 miles) WNW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) NW
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 473.9 kms (294.5 miles) SSW
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 473.9 kms (294.5 miles) SSW
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 768.6 kms (477.6 miles) SSW
- Upernavik, Greenland - 650 kms (403.9 miles) NNE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 577.7 kms (359 miles) NE
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 551.3 kms (342.6 miles) ENE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 553.2 kms (343.8 miles) ENE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 470.8 kms (292.6 miles) ENE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 563.4 kms (350.1 miles) E
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 560.2 kms (348.1 miles) E
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 439.7 kms (273.2 miles) E
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 143.3 kms (89 miles) SE
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 661.8 kms (411.2 miles) ESE